O’Brien Rio Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
Out Of Stock
O'Brien Rio Inflatable SUP
New for 2020, the Rio iSUP comes as a complete package with everything you need to immediately start enjoying your time on the water. Featuring a wider and longer platform, the Rio delivers easy cruising for all levels of riders. Complete with a die cut, machine grooved EVA deck pad for reliable grip underfoot and bungee tie-downs on the nose, the Rio has everything you need to make your next SUP experience an enjoyable one.
- Dimensions – 11′ x 33″ x 5″
- Volume – 292 L
- Maximum recommended capacity* – 380 lbs
- Inflatable drop stitch SUP – Easy travel. Easy storage. Highly Durable. Just pump it up and go.
- Durable, double layer drop stitch
- Incredibly stable, 11′ SUP; perfect for easy cruising for all skill levels
- Bungee tie-down straps – Bring your gear with you
- Rear D-ring; great tie-of point for anchoring or easily attach a leash, tow a Transporter or secure extra gear
- Soft carry handle – Perfectly placed for easy carrying
- Die cut, machine grooved EVA deck pad
- Removable, slide-in SUP fin – Easy to use with no additional tools necessary
- Adjustable paddle, mesh storage bag and dual-action pump included
*While experienced paddlers may go over this recommended capacity, having too much weight on the board will make it less stable and harder to paddle.
|Length||335.2cm / 132"|
|Width||83.8cm / 33"|