O’Brien Traditional Child Life Jacket
Blue Child BioLite Series
The O’Brien Traditional Child life jacket is perfect for keeping young children safe and comfortable in and around the water. Kids will love the comfort provided by the BioLite construction. The outer material is soft, lightweight, breathable, more mildew resistant than neoprene and more environmentally friendly too. It’s designed to not weigh down the child so they can make the most out of their time on the water. On the safety side of things, the O’Brien Child life jacket has a full front zipper and two adjustable waist straps making it easy to get into and provides a simple way to dial in that nice, snug fit necessary to keep the child safe in the water. We’ve also included a leg loop strap and a grab strap for that added touch of security. Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved Fits 33-55 lbs children.
- BioLite construction – Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable, eco-friendly and more resistant to mold & mildew
- Wide armholes for enhanced range of motion
- Zip closure and 2 adjustable belts for security
- Grab strap and leg loop strap for additional safety
- Weight Range: 33-55 lbs
- Available in Blue or Pink
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
Eco-friendly material that looks and feels like neoprene, but contains no rubber foam or Volatile Organic Compounds, making it the most environmentally friendly life jacket material on the market.