O’Brien Traditional Child Life Jacket
Blue Child BioLite Series
The O’Brien Traditional Child life jacket is perfect for keeping young children safe and comfortable in and around the water. Kids will love the comfort provided by the BioLite construction. The outer material is soft, lightweight, breathable, more mildew resistant than neoprene and more environmentally friendly too. ItÌs designed to not weigh down the child so they can make the most out of their time on the water. On the safety side of things, the O’Brien Child life jacket has a full front zipper and two adjustable waist straps making it easy to get into and provides a simple way to dial in that nice, snug fit necessary to keep the child safe in the water. WeÌve also included a leg loop strap and a grab strap for that added touch of security. U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type IIIFits 30-50 lbs children.
- Zip closure, 2 belts and leg loop strap for security
- Grab strap for added safety
- BioLite construction- Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Printed with Soy based inks
- More resistant to mold & mildew
- Wide armholes for enhanced mobility
- Available in Blue or Pink/Aqua
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III
- Weight Range: 30-50 lbs
Eco-friendly material that looks and feels like neoprene, but contains no rubber foam or Volatile Organic Compounds, making it the most environmentally friendly life jacket material on the market.