The Men’s Tech is our thinnest CGA life jacket and is manufactured from our highest quality, 4-way stretch neoprene. This means we’ve been able to create an insanely comfortable life jacket that will not restrict your movement and still follow the Coast Guards regulations for buoyancy… not an easy task. There is a hinge point built into the Men’s Tech for increased flexibility, and with its full front zipper and two concealed, adjustable belts, it fits nice and snug. You won’t be able to find another U.S. Coast Guard Approved life jacket that can out-perform the Men’s Tech. Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
- 4-Way stretch neoprene outer for a ridiculously comfortable fit
- Our thinnest CGA life jacket
- Zip closure and 2 concealed, adjustable belts for security
- Hinge point for maximum flexibility
- Wide armholes for enhanced mobility
- PWC lanyard attachment ring
- AVAILABLE SIZES: XS / SM / M / LG / XL / 2XL / 3XL
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
The Right Size – One seemingly common misconception is that life jacket sizing falls in line with your favorite t-shirt. It doesn’t. Please use the size chart in the image gallery above to accurately determine the appropriate size for your life jacket.
The Right Fit – Life jackets should be snug, but not so tight that it impacts your breathing. If you are in-between sizes, most people tend to choose the larger size for a snug fit that isn’t too tight.
For more information on how your life jacket should fit, please watch the video below.