With the development of inflatable SUPs, exploring the water around you has never been so convenient. You no longer have to worry about lugging around a cumbersome 10’+ epoxy board to go explore a new waterway. With the Lotus, you get a highly durable, inflatable SUP that can easily be rolled up and stored in its own ISUP Roller Case. There is no need to hassle with straps to secure the board to the roof of your car. Just put your Lotus in the trunk and drive to whichever lake, river, spring or ocean that you’d like to check out. One you’re there, pull it out, pump it up and you’re all set to enjoy the water. Utilizing a wide rounded nose for additional stability as well as a streamlined tail for precision tracking and control, the Lotus gives you everything you need for a smooth, effortless journey on the water. The only thing you’ll have to figure out is where you’ll want to explore next.
- Dimensions – 10’6″ x 30″ x 5″
- Volume – 255 L
- Maximum recommended capacity* – 330 lbs
- Inflatable Drop Stitch – Lightweight, easy to store and transport, yet rigid and strong
- Durable, double layer drop stitch
- Full round nose for stability and glide and a rounded pin tail for increased tracking and control
- Bungee tie-down straps – Bring your gear with you
- Forward and rear D-rings; great tie-of points or easily attach a leash, tow a Transporter or secure extra gear
- Soft carry handle
- Grooved EVA deck pad
- Removable, slide-in SUP fin – Easy to use with no additional tools necessary
- ISUP roller case and dual-action pump included
*While experienced paddlers may go over this recommended capacity, having too much weight on the board will make it less stable and harder to paddle.