The Versa 2 is the newest and easiest way to get riders of all levels wakeboarding, kneeboarding, skiing, wakesurfing, and even wakeskating. Unique slip-on foot straps can be placed in a variety of positions, so you can choose your riding style. Handles can be removed or added for kneeboarding. The tow hook can also be added for easier starts or stress-free towing. The Versa is foam-filled and roto-molded with an EVA deck that’s easy on your knees and feet. The progressive edge design allows the rider to cut back and forth across the wake with ease, while the rounded middle helps with surface tricks. Great for all ages and all skill levels. Tow rope is sold separately. Made in the USA. Weighs 20 LBS with bindings and handles.
- Great for all ages and skill levels
- Board lets you wakeboard, ski, kneeboard, and more
- EVA deck is comfortable to knees and feet
- Progressive edge lets you cut across the wake
- Includes handles, foot straps and tow hook
- Available in Orange or Green