Join our team in Snoqualmie, Washington!
Hey, Water Sports Enthusiast…
Motion Water Sports, Inc. is the parent company behind such brands as O’Brien Watersports, Liquid Force Wakeboards, Liquid Force Kiteboarding and Arbor Snowboards. With the latest acquisitions of Margaritaville Pool and SubZ Coolers our company continues to expand and diversify while staying true to our core values. Motion Water Sports is committed to providing products that encourage our customers to get out, have fun and be safe.
This position will be the point of contact for our O’Brien Watersports brands, working directly with the sales and marketing team members. During the off-season, this position will directly support Arbor Snowboard brand.
- Responsible for answering all consumer and dealer calls and emails
- Answer customer inquiries regarding accounts, products, and services
- Receive, enter, and verify all sales orders in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Identify, analyze, and resolve customer problems within established guidelines
- Provide up-to-date and accurate product feedback information from customers to sales and marketing department
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Help resolve billing or service complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months sales and customer service experience
- Ability to provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service
- Experience working in a call center a plus
- Experience using computers and basic Microsoft Office applications with an aptitude for learning new systems
- Excellent keyboarding skills with solid attention to details and accuracy
- Superb verbal and written communication skills; first-rate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- An interest in outdoor activities as well as learning about snow and watersports
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Punctual/Ethical and Self-motivated
Motion Water Sports offers :
- A dynamic, challenging, NON-NICOTINE work environment
- Flexible hours in a casual dress atmosphere
- MED/DENT/VIS, VAC & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan available
- Generous employee discounts on all merchandise
- Compensation, depends on current experience
To be considered for this position you must be a non-user of nicotine products.
To apply send resume and cover letter of interest stating what makes you the ideal candidate for this position.
Motion Water Sports, an equal opportunity employer is located on Snoqualmie Ridge, (12 miles East of Issaquah) Snoqualmie, WA with easy access to/from I-90 and Hwy 18.
No recruiters and/or search firms, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Water Sports: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
Communication method(s) used:
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules